If you love everything about the ocean, express yourself with these Ocean Blue Epic Wave Limited Edition Capris - created just for you!
Inspired by "The Great Wave off Kanagawa" also known as "The Great Wave" or simply "The Wave," these are a tsunami-style twist on a woodblock print by the Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai.
With Sole Builder LLC, it’s like having your own personal designer. There's only one you and we treat every customer as the individual you are. When you make a purchase we create your limited edition item on-demand just for you!
• Inspired by the crystal blue waters of Hawaii from the waterfalls to the surf to the spray of jet skis and the droplets you towel off after swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving etc.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex with strong fibers that wear longer while being flexible, elastic, resistant to wrinkles and shrinking, and faster drying than other fabrics
• They have a 4-way stretch, which means you'll look and feel wonderful as these move with you, stretching and recovering on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Like a birthday suit but better! Made with a smooth microfiber yarn, so comfy you won't want to take them off!
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• SHIPS FREE!
Did we mention the limited edition factor? No matter how popular it is and no matter how fast it sells, once it disappears, you won’t find the exact same thing! If you find something you LOVE, Get It Now!
You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity documenting your Limited Edition purchase.
Exclusively designed by Sole Builder LLC, we print limited editions on demand, one item at a time, up to only 2700 per color/size with a series limit of 2 editions with artist proofs of no more than 2% of the runs.
|Inseam length (inches)