If you need the motivation to keep going, you'll love this Limited Edition Do Not Quit™ cotton T-shirt - created just for you!
With Sole Builder LLC, it’s like having your own personal designer. There's only one you and we treat every customer as the individual you are. When you make a purchase we create your limited edition item on-demand just for you!
• Inspired by the shaka or "hang loose" symbol of the surf culture and the story of "Eddie Would Go" - a surfer/lifeguard who saved hundreds of lives on the North Shore; and as a proud Hawaiian, he sacrificed his life, braving the surf to save his fellow sailors aboard the voyaging canoe Hokule'a.
• Super comfy 100% jersey knit cotton t-shirt (except for heather colors, which contain 10% polyester)
• Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout multiple washes
• Classic fit!
• Seamless, ⅞” collar
• Taped neck and shoulders
• SHIPS FREE when your order totals $50 or more!
* These inspiring t-shirts move with you. You'll #SeaChange and 5% of profits go to support conservancy and #seachange.
Did we mention the limited edition factor? No matter how popular it is and no matter how fast it sells, once it disappears, you won’t find the exact same thing! If you find something you LOVE, Get It Now!
You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity documenting your Limited Edition purchase.
Exclusively designed by Sole Builder LLC, we print limited editions on demand, one item at a time, up to only 2700 per color/size with a series limit of 2 editions with artist proofs of no more than 2% of the runs.