If you need the motivation to keep going, you'll love this Limited Edition Do Not Quit™ tri-blend racerback tank - created just for you!
With Sole Builder LLC, it’s like having your own personal designer. There's only one you and we treat every customer as the individual you are. When you make a purchase we create your limited edition item on-demand just for you!
• Inspired by the shaka or "hang loose" symbol of the surf culture and the story of "Eddie Would Go" - a surfer/lifeguard who saved hundreds of lives on the North Shore; and as a proud Hawaiian, he sacrificed his life, braving the surf to save his fellow sailors aboard the voyaging canoe Hokule'a.
* This racerback tank is soft, lightweight, and form-fitting with a flattering cut and raw edge seams for an edgy touch.
* SHIPS FREE when your order totals $50 or more!
* These inspiring tank tops move with you. You'll #SeaChange and 5% of profits go to support conservancy and #seachange.
• 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Raw edge seams
• Fabric is laundered to reduce shrinkage